How to Fix "Service for This Domain Have Been Discontinued"

Posted by Tembra Variantoro Sunday, August 15, 2010
Several days ago, when I was trying to open my blog, I got this message:
"Service for This Domain Have Been Discontinued"
Whoaa.. What happened with my blog?

I tried to open Blogger. Yeah, it worked.
I tried to open the other *.blogspot.com. Also, it worked.
I tried to open my blog, once again. Still, "Service for This Domain Have Been Discontinued"
Again..
Again..
....

Well, it's time for googling, with keyword: "Blogger Service for This Domain Have Been Discontinued"
And yeah, there were a lot of people that have same problem with mine.

Not much information I got, but I think I can give you some suggestion if you facing the same problem.

How to fix it?

1. First of all, make sure that the problem DOESN'T come from any virus, trojan, etc. For making sure, try to open your problematic website via some anonymous proxy, like www.kproxy.com or www.youhide.com.(don't worry, the link is safe)
1.1. If you can open it; Well then, it means the problem is NOT about virus, downtime, or spam; it is more likely about FAULT ON YOUR ISP OR YOUR INTERNET GATEWAY. That means other computer are able to open your website. (go to point 2)
1.2. But, if you still got the "Service for This Domain Have Been Discontinued", your domain may had been suspended or banned, try to contact your site administrator.
2. Now, try to reboot your modem. (actually, I got succeeded in this point :] ), and try to open your problematic website again.
3. If, it still doesn't work, try to reboot your PC, and again, open your website.
4. Still doesn't work? It might be a DNS issue, try to flush your local DNS, and then reboot.
To flush your local DNS, you can use the command "ipconfig /flushdns" in your command prompt (windows user only).
5. Still doesn't work? Well.. try to open it the next day or contact your ISP provider... ^^;

Well, I hope it can help solved your problem. Farewell.. ^.^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Daripada menggunakan "Anonymous" untuk memberi comment, sebaiknya gunakan "Name/URL". URL bisa dikosongkan jika memang dikehendaki.. :)

Terima kasih :)